- You are dialed in and the miles meld together as you course swiftly past in the Newton® Distance S.
- Adjusting to Newton running shoes will depend upon several factors including: your current running shoes, your running form, gait efficiency, as well as your speed and flexibility.
- A lightweight stability trainer designed for the efficient runner.
- Highly breathable, fast-drying, open mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Metatarsal stretch panels.
- Slip-proof laces with double eyelets.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Fabric lining.
- ETC antifriction, antimicrobial sockliner promotes a great in-shoe environment.
- Accommodates most orthotics.
- Forefoot Action/Reaction Technology: A highly responsive, trampoline-like and engaging midsole cushioning that protects and loses less energy with each step.
- High-rebound EVA.
- Biomechanical Sensor Plate allows the foot to sense the ground promoting a lighter, more efficient stride.
- Universal posting for added stability.
- Heel/ Forefoot Differential: 2mm.
- Met-flex for enhanced forefoot flexibility.
- High-density rubber outsole material at the mid-foot.
- Lightweight EVA at the heel.
Newton Running Distance S